The Mississauga Chinese Business Association (MCBA) was founded in 1991 whose aim is to encourage the establishment, growth and promotion of Chinese business community in Mississauga. In 2008, the Young Professionals Board was established. Our mission is to promote business activities, foster cultural relations, develop networking opportunities, serves as the bridge between our members, local business groups and government.
MCBA accomplishes its mission by:
• Planning and receiving trade delegations from China.
• Participating in various economic and community development stakeholders workshops and meetings
• Publishing of the MCBA annual Business and Community Directory and biannual newsletter to promote businesses of its members.
• Helping members identify and explore business opportunities in Canada and China by hosting monthly networking lunches/seminars.
• Organizing Annual Members & Supporter Appreciation BBQ day to extend our gratitude to members and supporters continued support.
• Promoting community safety awareness by organizing the Annual Community Crime Awareness Day and the annual Community Policing Dinner with the Peel Regional Police.
• Promoting the Chinese cultural heritage and sharing of the festivities with all citizens of Mississauga by hosting the Chinese New Year Reception at the Mississauga City Hall.
The MCBA will continue to serve the community better, bring in more value added services and business opportunities to all members.