The Markham, Richmond Hill & Vaughan Chinese Business Association (formerly known as Richmond Hill & Markham Chinese Business Association) was originally founded in 1993, with the primary objective to better represent and serve members across York Region. The Association continues to show its strong leadership in promoting the interest and unity of the Chinese business community in the Region and on a global basis. It has developed core relationships with community partners and all three levels of governments, which will help advance and further the interests of our stakeholders.
To advance and enhance business relations in local and global industries and serving as a bridge to the diverse business community and our strong network of Chinese and Canadian businesses in York Region.
· To promote trade and investment in the geographic area of the City of Markham, the Town of Richmond Hill, and the City of Vaughan (the “Area”);
· To promote and encourage the interest and unity of the business community in the Area;
· To increase the awareness of the business community in the area, including the prevailing economic situation and market trends affecting the Area;
· To provide a forum for the discussion of issues of importance or of interest to the Members;
· To liaise with municipal governments and with provincial and federal governments of Canada with a view to achieving economic and social well-being in the Area;
· To foster, develop, and strengthen trade and bilateral relations between the business community in the Area and business and governments internationally, with an emphasis on China;
· To co-ordinate activities of the Corporation with those of similar organizations, societies and individuals in Canada and internationally
360 Highway 7 East, Lower Level Richmond Hill Ontario L4B 3Y7
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.